Tomorrow is the first day of July. (I can’t believe that June is over!) And so that means we need to list the days to celebrate for the upcoming month.
There is always something to celebrate…everyday is special and the month of July is no exception. Dates I plan to observe this month (aside from the 4th) are the 9th, 13th, 20th, and the 24th…and maybe a few others! 🙂
Check out the month and see if there are any days that you might want to celebrate!
1. Creative Ice Cream Flavors Day, International Joke Day, Second Half of the Year Day
2. World UFO Day, International Chicken Wing Day, I Forgot Day
3. Stay Out of the Sun Day, Superman Day
4. Independence Day, National Country Music Day
5. International Cherry Pit Spitting Day
6. National Fried Chicken Day, International Kissing Day
7. Chocolate Day, Global Forgiveness Day, Tell the Truth Day
8. Video Games Day
9. National Sugar Cookie Day
10. Teddy Bear Picnic Day, Pina Colada Day
11. Cheer Up the Lonely Day, Cow Appreciation Day
12. Pecan Pie Day
13. National French Fries Day
14. Bastille Day, Pandemonium Day, Shark Awareness Day
15. Cow Appreciation Day, Tapioca Pudding Day, Gummi Worm Day
16. Fresh Spinach Day
17. Peach Ice Cream Day
18. National Caviar Day
19. National Raspberry Cake Day
20. National Lollipop Day, National Ice Cream Day, Ugly Truck Day
21. National Junk Food Day, Global Hug Your Kid Day
22. Hammock Day
23. National Hotdog Day
24. Amelia Earhart Day, Cousins Day, National Drive Thru Day, Pioneer Day
25. Threading the Needle Day
26. All or Nothing Day, Aunt and Uncle Day, National Day of the Cowboy
27. Parents Day
28. National Milk Chocolate Day
29. National Lasagna Day
30. National Cheesecake Day, International Day of Friendship
31. National Chili Dog Day
I like Threading the Needle day, I wonder if I can get all of my needles threaded for the next year… I also like Amelia Earhart Day, I wonder what happened to her. As well the First of July, Canada day, which for me is my country’s birthday!
You forgot Canada Day on the first! We have vague plans for that tomorrow!
I love that you do this, and my 8 year old is all about it, she already asked me if the new list was up yet, she will be so excited! Thank you!
Don’t forget it’s 7-11 day. Free slurpees!
Wait…so cows are so important that they get TWO appreciation days in July??? I hope to celebrate the Gummi worm day 😉
It’s the ugly truck you’ll be celebrating on the 20th? ;P Seriously, love you sharing the dates. I can’t share this with my girls. They will want to take advantage of every single treat day!
Of course cows get 2 appreciation days, they provide the ingredients for days 1, 9, 15, 17, 20, 26, 28, 29 & 30. But it’s very tragic that by the end of the month they end up in the chili on day 31! How’s that for appreciation?! (I guess the cows will be observing day 6: holding their “Eat More Chickn” signs right?)
senuke xcr says
WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for %meta_keyword%|