(Do you like how I had yet to trim the threads in this picture?)
I had previously decided that I wanted tab-top curtains, so I also grabbed some grosgrain ribbon that matched and went to work. (I tend to decide things like "tab-topped curtains" while lying in bed trying to sleep--I know I am crazy.)
Here's what I left out of my picture taking.....
I did serge the top and bottom edges of the fabric. I turned the top over 2.5 inches and pressed the line really well. (Or you could just turn it over twice---but remember I was in fast-mode.)
I sewed down the top and bottom lines all the way down the curtains.
I did hem the bottoms too, in case you are wondering.
Not the most inventive way to make curtains, but it sure was fast. And I love that they hold their shape well.
Happy Friday everyone!
P.S. I keep forgetting to remind you but I remembered today--the boy's looks are up at Project Run and Play, so go VOTE!!!