Fudge is one of those sweet treats that I crave at Christmas time. You just need one small piece after dinner…and it’s so so good! This is my go-to fudge recipe that I think works even better in the microwave than on the stove top. So, take it! Use the microwave to make your fudge.
Easy Fudge Recipe
- 2 cups good semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tablespoon of butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- Line an 8 x 8 glass baking pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray for easy removal.
- In a microwave safe bowl, place sweetened condensed milk, butter and chocolate chips and microwave for 1 minute at a time until mixture is combined (at the last part go in 20-30 second increments as to not burn the mixture).
- When mixture is melted add your 1/2 teaspoon of good quality vanilla and stir well.
- Spread fudge mixture into an 8 x 8″ pan and let hardened (I am so impatient I use the fridge but it can discolor your fudge a little bit).
- Cut into 1 x 1″ squares and enjoy!
There you have it….the world’s easiest fudge that tastes absolutely amazing!