You all know I’m a big Disneyland fanatic.
Remember the entire Halloween wall I dedicated to decorating ala Disney’s Haunted Mansion in my old house???
And then wrote up tutorials on ow to make most of my haunted wall items for $5 or less???
(My favorite still might be the wallpaper with eyes…)
Well, I moved over the summer…and it is October…so I needed a new Halloween Haunted Mansion inspired space in my house.
So I thought what about right by my front door…because…why not?
As you can see I used some of my favorite pieces from the original wall.
But I added something new…a little parting gift…something to to humor my own family.
You see…every time we go to Disneyland we always choose one of three rides as our very last ride day…right as they are closing down the park of course…and one of those three rides is the Haunted Mansion where you are told at the end to:
“Hurry Back…..Hurry BAAACK…”
Which we say with our kids and we use more often than is necessary between my siblings and I. (I am not sure when this became a thing for us to say…but I am almost always at Disneyland with my siblings…even though we are all grown…and we have been saying it for years.)
So I thought it would be fitting to put it on the back of the door where it would be read every time my family left the house….because I really do want everyone who leaves my house to, in fact, hurry back.
The words are made from vinyl from Expressions Vinyl and will be perfect for this month and will peel off easily after Halloween…unless I decide to leave it up longer 🙂 .
And now…because I’m not the only Disney fanatic out there….we’ve been able to team up with some other AMAZING ladies who share my same love to give away an (I can’t believe this) awesome DISNEY VACATION PACKAGE thanks to the fantastic people over at GET AWAY TODAY!!!!!
Seriously…I can’t believe it! It’s like the coolest giveaway ever!!!
To enter to win just follow the Rafflecopter instructions below:
And then…if the Disney vacation was cool enough. (Still can’t believe we get to be a part of giving that goodness away.) You can also enter for a chance to win $100 to Expressions Vinyl!!
1. Lion King shirts by Play Party Plan
2. Jack Skellington Ears by A Pumpkin and a princess
3. Nemo pumpkin from C.R.A.F.T.
4. Disney coloring shirt by Artsy Fartsy Mama
5. Belle framed art by Crafting in the Rain
6. Miracles free cut file By Dawn Nicole Designs
7. Autograph shirt by the Pinning Mama
8.Disney countdown by Frenchi Wraps
9. Girl dress up by Over the Big Moon
10. Spirit animal shirt by Smashed peas and Carrots
11. Customized Minnie Ears by Inspiration Made Simple
12.Winnie the Pooh quote from Where the Smile Have been!
13. Modest ariel from Kiki & Company
14. Jack Skellington coin purse by Tried and True
15. Minnie Mouse purse by A girl and a glue gun
16. Disney ornaments by Happiness is Homemade
17. Girl Boss shirt by Sweet Rose Studio
18.No Sew Minnie tutu by Sugar Bee Crafts
19. Haunted Mansion door design by Simple simon and Co.
20. Minnie Mouse bow shirt by Girl loves Glam
21. Mary Poppins design by the Crafted Sparrow
22. Cinderella hand lettered shirt by Pitter and Glink
23. Jack Skellington shirt and pumpkin by the Scrap Shoppe
24. Beauty and Beast book sign by Flamingo Toes
25. Hat hair shirt by Polka Dot chair
26. Vintage Disneyland by Persia Lou
What an awesome way to start October!