Wanting to make a bright colorful rainbow quilt? These patterns are just what you are looking for! All designed to showcase color in all forms–rainbow, ombre or shades–these patterns will all look great!
- The Just for Fun quilt is made for fun, colorful fabrics! Have fun using a charm pack or even your colorful scraps from the scrap bin.
2. The Friendship Quilt is a great one to add colorful elements along with people’s signatures and memories. Find the full tutorial HERE.
4. This baby quilt made from a rail fence block is one of my personal favorites to make with color, color and more color. Find the tutorial HERE.
9. Another perfect rainbow scrap quilt by Modernly Morgan is found HERE. The colors in this are fantastic!
12. Snowball quilt blocks are a great way to add large patches of color to any quilt. The Picnic Quilt Pattern can be found HERE.
And there you have it! 13 Perfect quilt for adding color to your style!