Do you love cobbler as much as my family? It is one of our favorite things to make for our weekly Sunday family dinner and this recipe that uses fresh berries is so delicious. This Fresh Triple Berry Cobbler is one of our absolute favorites.
We all agree that berry and cherry cobblers are best with cakey batters and apple cobbler are best with a crumble topping. Do you agree?
Another thing that I love about this cobbler recipe is that it is not too sweet, so adding some ice cream or freshly whipped cream adds the perfect amount of sweetness. If you try it let us know…we’d love to hear from you!
Here is the recipe I used.
Fresh Triple Berry Cobbler Recipe
- 3-4 cups total–fresh raspberries, blueberries and blackberries
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 T. cornstarch
- 1 stick of salted melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 T baking powder
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 T vanilla
- Mix fresh berries with 1/2 cup of sugar and 2 T cornstarch.
- In a separate bowl, mix butter, milk, 1 1/2 cup of sugar, and all other dry ingredients together.
- Grease a 9×13 pan and add cobbler batter to it.
- Spoon berry mixture on top of the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve with ice cream or whipping cream.
Hope you are all enjoying the last little bit of farmer’s market fruits and make up one of these amazing cobblers!